Ummm..... man. This just confirmed how boring I am. Started a journal. :D
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Only make one, and that's to follow J Dawg.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yep. I'm an aunt.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Not overly close to me. But someone who was close to the family.
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006?
Paitence and better self control.
7. What date from 2006 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
New Years party. Mr Chen drunk. Lol.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Growing in the word.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Not letting go with the kids enough.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Pendanent for mum. She's still talking about it! ;)
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
Stevefu. He really is a blessing to me.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
I can't really judge others without judging myself first.
14. Where did most of your money go?
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
The beach!!! And new episodes of Avatar *blushes*
16. What song will always remind you of 2006?
Ummmm... anything by The Click 5, Aly and AJ or Snow Patrol, I guess.
17. Compared to this time last year, you are:
Learning more and going somewhere (as slowly as it seems) :D
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Writing. Wish I could write all the time, but yeah... sometimes I need a break. Witnessing, but it's really hard to do in China. Schoolwork.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
Well, this is a bit late. Christmas was a non-event. I was working. No Christmas in China.
22. Did you fall in love in 2006?
Over and over again (I love you Jesus!)
ELIMINATED STUPID QUESTION
24. What was your favorite TV program?
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Not a person. Just ideas, I guess.
26. What was the best book you read?
One on relativism.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Cross Movement (totally rock).
28. What did you want and get?
29. What did you want and not get?
To run away and join the monks.
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
Monster House. Most movies kinda sucked.
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Hahahahahahahaha. Not saying. Went to a beautiful Chinese park.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Fellowship with God to the max!
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2006?
nonchalant... or modest. it's the China thang.
34. What kept you sane?
J Dawg again.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Henry Morris. I'm probably the only one to put an 82 yr old (now dead) scientist on the top of the fancy list.
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
Communism VS the western world's stupidity.
37. Who did you miss?
Church friends. Saw them this yr though!
38. Who was the best new person you met?
Charlee. She's always been a sweetie. And Ellen.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2006.
This world = stupid. V. stupid.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
My mantra, I sing all the time;
"When peace like a river attendeth my way, when sorrows like sea billows roll, whatever my lot thou has taught me to say 'it is well, it is well, with my soul'"